Samsung Galaxy Watch to Come in Two Sizes: Report
Both the models would carry the same name and support the same wide variety of LTE bands as well as WiFi 2.4GHz b/g/n.
The Samsung Galaxy S2 Gear smartwatch. (photo for representation)
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Watch would be launched in two different sizes, the media quoted a new set of published Federal Communications Commission (FCC) documents. According to the FCC document, the two smartwatches are placed adjacent to each other with a slight difference between them.
The bigger Samsung Galaxy Watch could be a sportier variant based on the shape of its chassis while the smaller one has a more traditional design with tabs and the space for interchangeable watch bands, GSMArena reported late on Friday.
Both the models would carry the same name and support the same wide variety of LTE bands as well as WiFi 2.4GHz b/g/n. Earlier this week, the FCC had certified the watches, however, it did not post any photographs though provided a detailed schematic of its rear.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2