Samsung India to Launch Galaxy J6+ And J4+ Smartphones This Week
The Samsung Galaxy J6+ is expected to come with dual rear cameras along with the support of an industry-first side fingerprint sensor. The Galaxy J4+ is likely to come with a new "emotify' feature that would allow millennial users to express themselves better.
Samsung India to Launch Galaxy J6+ And J4+ Smartphones This Week (photo for representation, image: News18.com)
In an attempt to take on Chinese smartphone brands in India, Samsung is set to launch two new smartphones -- Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+ -- in India this week. Both the smartphones are likely to be priced between Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, industry sources told IANS.
The Galaxy J6+ is expected to come with dual rear cameras along with the support of an industry-first side finger print sensor. The Galaxy J4+ is likely to come with a new "emotify' feature that would allow millennial users to express themselves better.
Earlier this year, Samsung launched Galaxy J8 and J6 mid-segment smartphones in India. In July this year, the South Korean tech giant reportedly sold over two million units of Galaxy J8 and J6 in the country.
"Galaxy J" is Samsung India's most successful smartphone brand.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Prince Narula, Yuvika Chaudhary to Quit Nach Baliye 9?
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers