Samsung to Launch 4K UHD TV Line-up in India This Month
The prices of the refreshed 4K UHD TV line-up could go up to Rs 60,000 and would be available online in the second week of March.
Samsung to Launch 4K UHD TV Line-up in India This Month (photo for representation)
Samsung is set to launch its new line-up of 4K UHD TVs for the online segment at a starting price of Rs 40,000 in India.
"The online-focused models come with smart features such as live cast, music players and lag free gaming. The series will be available in 43-inch, 50-inch and 55-inch screen sizes," industry sources told IANS on Friday.
The prices of the refreshed 4K UHD TV line-up could go up to Rs 60,000 and would be available online in the second week of March. The company launched its last UHD series, comprising the 7100, 7470 and 8000 series in the country in June 2018 at a starting price of Rs 64,900.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Edge 2 Review: The Game Gets Murkier and More Thrilling
- Bigg Boss 13: Will Himanshi Khurana Get Evicted from the House to Save Asim Riaz?
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunts Baby Bump in New Photoshoot, See Pics
- Data Protection Law Gets Closer to Reality With Stiff Penalties for Data Leaks And Breaches
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli