Samsung to Launch 4K UHD TV Line-up in India This Month
The prices of the refreshed 4K UHD TV line-up could go up to Rs 60,000 and would be available online in the second week of March.
Samsung to Launch 4K UHD TV Line-up in India This Month (photo for representation)
Samsung is set to launch its new line-up of 4K UHD TVs for the online segment at a starting price of Rs 40,000 in India.
"The online-focused models come with smart features such as live cast, music players and lag free gaming. The series will be available in 43-inch, 50-inch and 55-inch screen sizes," industry sources told IANS on Friday.
The prices of the refreshed 4K UHD TV line-up could go up to Rs 60,000 and would be available online in the second week of March. The company launched its last UHD series, comprising the 7100, 7470 and 8000 series in the country in June 2018 at a starting price of Rs 64,900.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Deepika Padukone's 'Daddie' Remark for Ranveer Singh Has Fans Guessing if She's Pregnant
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it