Science Express to Halt in Kerala From July 1
In Kannur, the train will be halting for three days from July 8.
Image for representative purposes only. (PTI Photo)
The Climate Action Special Edition of Science Express, a unique exhibition focusing on Climate Change, will halt in 3 stations in Kerala-- Kayamkulam, Guruvayur and Kanuur.
The train will be at Kayamkulam for four days from July one and at the famous holy city of Guruvayur for 3 days from July five, a Southern Railways press release said here today.
In Kannur, the train will be halting for three days from July 8, railway sources said.
The train has covered 1,45,000 kms across the country during the previous 8 phases, with more than 1.65 crore visitors and is perhaps the most visited Science exhibition in the world so far.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
The innovative mobile science exhibition, mounted on a 16 coach AC train, has been custom-built for Department of Science & Technology by Indian Railways.
Of the 16 coaches of the express train, exhibition in 8 coaches is exclusively devoted to information, case studies and materials related to various aspect of climate change.
The underlying science, impacts, adaptation activities, mitigation solutions and policy approaches have been presented in a manner that is not only easy to understand but interesting.
In rest 8 coaches, there are exhibits and activities. Three coaches of the train are fitted with solar panel on the rooftop.
Recommended For You
- One Killed as Bentley Driven by Ponty Chadha's Relative Crashes Into Auto, Injures Three
- Ayushmann Khurrana Pens a Heartfelt Poem for CRPF Jawans Killed in Pulwama Terror Attack
- Kartik Aaryan was Offered Rs 10 Crore for a Film Post Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but He Turned It Down
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s