Science Express to Halt in Kerala From July 1
In Kannur, the train will be halting for three days from July 8.
Image for representation. (PTI Photo)
The Climate Action Special Edition of Science Express, a unique exhibition focusing on Climate Change, will halt in 3 stations in Kerala-- Kayamkulam, Guruvayur and Kanuur.
The train will be at Kayamkulam for four days from July one and at the famous holy city of Guruvayur for 3 days from July five, a Southern Railways press release said here today.
In Kannur, the train will be halting for three days from July 8, railway sources said.
The train has covered 1,45,000 kms across the country during the previous 8 phases, with more than 1.65 crore visitors and is perhaps the most visited Science exhibition in the world so far.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
The innovative mobile science exhibition, mounted on a 16 coach AC train, has been custom-built for Department of Science & Technology by Indian Railways.
Of the 16 coaches of the express train, exhibition in 8 coaches is exclusively devoted to information, case studies and materials related to various aspect of climate change.
The underlying science, impacts, adaptation activities, mitigation solutions and policy approaches have been presented in a manner that is not only easy to understand but interesting.
In rest 8 coaches, there are exhibits and activities. Three coaches of the train are fitted with solar panel on the rooftop.
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8