Sennheiser Launches New Wireless Headphone at Rs 11,990
The new model offers a minimalist, lightweight neckband design, good bass-driven sound and leading-edge wireless technology, the company said in a statement.
Sennheiser Launches New Wireless Headphone at Rs 11,990 (image Sennheiser)
German audio brand Sennheiser on Wednesday launched in India a new wireless headphone "CX 7.00BT" at Rs 11,990. The new model offers a minimalist, lightweight neckband design, good bass-driven sound and leading-edge wireless technology, the company said in a statement. The headphone comes with 10-hour battery life and can be fully recharged via USB in 1.5 hours. It also supports USB audio via its supplied cable.
"With growing increase for the wireless headphones since the past few years, these headphones are a perfect amalgamation of comfort and style," said Kapil Gulati, Director, Consumer Segment, Sennheiser India. "CX 7.00BT" is currently available at Sennheiser's e-store.
Watch Video: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber