Sennheiser Launches New Wireless Headphone at Rs 11,990
The new model offers a minimalist, lightweight neckband design, good bass-driven sound and leading-edge wireless technology, the company said in a statement.
Sennheiser Launches New Wireless Headphone at Rs 11,990 (image Sennheiser)
German audio brand Sennheiser on Wednesday launched in India a new wireless headphone "CX 7.00BT" at Rs 11,990. The new model offers a minimalist, lightweight neckband design, good bass-driven sound and leading-edge wireless technology, the company said in a statement. The headphone comes with 10-hour battery life and can be fully recharged via USB in 1.5 hours. It also supports USB audio via its supplied cable.
"With growing increase for the wireless headphones since the past few years, these headphones are a perfect amalgamation of comfort and style," said Kapil Gulati, Director, Consumer Segment, Sennheiser India. "CX 7.00BT" is currently available at Sennheiser's e-store.
Watch Video: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s