Smartisan Technologies Sets Up First Original Equipment Manufacturer Unit in Noida
Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
Image used for representative purpose only. (File photo)
Domestic electronics manufacturer Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
With an installed capacity of 12 million units annually, the company said it would address logistical issues such as long shipping durations, expensive air freights costs and delays and congestion at ports which impact sales.
"At Smartisan Technologies, we are addressing the pain points with our end-to-end expertise and are well positioned to meet customer requirements in the quickest possible time, enable them reach the market faster and be their trusted partners for growth," Abhinaya Singh, Deputy General Manager at Smartisan Technologies, said in a statement.
The company expects to sell over 6.5 million units in the current financial year and is already in talks with leading players.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal