Smartisan Technologies Sets Up First Original Equipment Manufacturer Unit in Noida
Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
Image used for representative purpose only. (File photo)
Domestic electronics manufacturer Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
With an installed capacity of 12 million units annually, the company said it would address logistical issues such as long shipping durations, expensive air freights costs and delays and congestion at ports which impact sales.
"At Smartisan Technologies, we are addressing the pain points with our end-to-end expertise and are well positioned to meet customer requirements in the quickest possible time, enable them reach the market faster and be their trusted partners for growth," Abhinaya Singh, Deputy General Manager at Smartisan Technologies, said in a statement.
The company expects to sell over 6.5 million units in the current financial year and is already in talks with leading players.
Recommended For You
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Match 55 & 56: DD vs MI & CSK vs KXIP
- Royal Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra Oozes Elegance in a Christian Dior Ensemble; See Pictures
- How Congress Edged Past BJP in Karnataka
- Lenovo Z5 With 4TB Storage Will Let You Store a Whopping 1 Million Photos, 2000 HD Movies And More
- Twitter Toasts to Pastor Curry for Spicing Up Harry-Meghan Wedding