Spider-Man is Back on PS4 in The Coolest New Avatar
After Spider-Man 2, the college kid is now back in the coolest new Avatar that you could imagine.
Sony releases a full-length gameplay of the upcoming Spider-Man game on PS4 and PS4 Pro. (Image: YouTube/ Marvel Entertainment)
Which was the last Spider-Man game that you remember playing? That’s right, Spider-Man has not been amongst the ‘cool’ superhero league since long. Majorly due to the lack of any breakthrough game for the friendly neighbourhood hero.
After Spider-Man 2, the college kid is now back in the coolest new Avatar that you could imagine. E3 2017 saw Sony display a full-length gameplay of its comeback at the Marvel series and this time, Sony nailed it. With a full city to swing around and action packed fights with villains not yet seen in any Spidey movie, the gameplay will leave any gaming enthusiast waiting to get his/ her hands on it.
Watch: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) 2017 E3 Gameplay
The gameplay follows Spider-man swinging around Manhattan in an epic helicopter chase and dare I say, the chase beats the similar action-packed sequence in X-Men Origins: Wolverine wherein the Logan takes down a number of helicopters single-handedly.
The game by 'Insomniac Games', set to launch on PS4 and PS4 Pro in 2018, will feature Miles Morales as the protagonist, as per the teaser at the end of the gameplay. Now this, and the upcoming Spider-Man movie next month, with Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man) as his mentor, is surely enough to bring back the Spider-Man era all over again.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh's Father Jagjit Singh Bhavnani Welcomes Deepika Padukone in True Filmy Style
- Cats at the Musuem: Japan Gallery Has Been Fending Off Adorable Furry Invasion for Two Years
- Pihu Movie Review: You’ll Watch a Small Girl Heading Towards Death With Bated Breath
- IKEA Plans To Fix India's Air Pollution by Turning Rice Straws into Furniture
- From His Exes to How He Told Parents About Neha Dhupia’s Pregnancy, Angad Bedi Bares It All