Spotify Will Now Let You Share What You Are Listening to on Snapchat
The new feature would allow users to either add albums, tracks or podcasts to a story or share them directly with their friends, on Snapchat or other popular social media platforms.
Image for Representation
Swedish music streaming app Spotify will now let users share their favourite music and podcasts with friends on Snapchat. Snapchat is now one of the several destinations that Spotify users can share on, along with WhatsApp, Messages, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories, TechCrunch reported on Monday. The new feature would allow users to either add albums, tracks or podcasts to a story or share them directly with their friends.
In addition, the feature would also make it possible for Spotify artists and their teams to promote their music to Snapcat's users. In May 2018, Spotify added the feature to share content on Instagram Stories in a similar manner. Spotify now has around 232 million monthly active users globally, a 29 per cent increase year-on-year (YoY), along with 108 million premium subscribers which are also 31 per cent (YoY) growth.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Scientists Just Created Picture of What Our Ancient Ancestor Looked Like Using DNA
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year