These Apple Vintage Sneakers Will Cost You Near Rs 10 Lakh
Sporting a classic Apple rainbow logo, the white-coloured sneakers have a US men's size 9.5.
Apple Vintage Sneakers are up for auction at $15,000. (Image: Heritage Auctions)
What would you like to buy in $15,000 -- 15 high-end Apple iPhones or a pair of exclusive Apple-branded shoes produced by the Cupertino-based tech giant over two decades ago?
According to media reports, one such vintage pair is available for purchase during a live auction to be held by Heritage Auctions on eBay on June 11.
"Heritage is also accepting online bids. While the bidding starts at $15,000, Heritage believes the vintage shoes could go for as much as $36,000," CNET reported on Friday.
Sporting a classic Apple rainbow logo, the white-coloured sneakers have a US men's size 9.5. These were produced by Apple exclusively for their employees in the early 1990s.
"This isn't the first time a pair of these sneakers went up for sale. In 2007, a pair (size 8.5) fetched a mere $79 on eBay," the report noted.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan is a Born Star, Says Kareena Kapoor
- WWT20: ICC Trolls Confused Pakistan Fans With Hilarious Tweet
- Apple Cuts Production Orders For All Three New iPhone Models: Report
- Lux Golden Rose Award: Kareena-Alia’s Chic Gowns to Shah Rukh-Varun’s Charm
- Wrong to Expect Dhoni to Play Like a 20-year-old: Kapil Dev