These Apple Vintage Sneakers Will Cost You Near Rs 10 Lakh
Sporting a classic Apple rainbow logo, the white-coloured sneakers have a US men's size 9.5.
Apple Vintage Sneakers are up for auction at $15,000. (Image: Heritage Auctions)
What would you like to buy in $15,000 -- 15 high-end Apple iPhones or a pair of exclusive Apple-branded shoes produced by the Cupertino-based tech giant over two decades ago?
According to media reports, one such vintage pair is available for purchase during a live auction to be held by Heritage Auctions on eBay on June 11.
"Heritage is also accepting online bids. While the bidding starts at $15,000, Heritage believes the vintage shoes could go for as much as $36,000," CNET reported on Friday.
Sporting a classic Apple rainbow logo, the white-coloured sneakers have a US men's size 9.5. These were produced by Apple exclusively for their employees in the early 1990s.
"This isn't the first time a pair of these sneakers went up for sale. In 2007, a pair (size 8.5) fetched a mere $79 on eBay," the report noted.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Marvel's The Punisher Season 2 Review: Despite Complicated Plots, Jon Bernthal Steals the Show as Frank Castle
- PUBG Mobile and Resident Evil 2 Collaboration Teased, Zombie Mode on the Cards
- Pixar's First Woman Directed Short 'Bao' is Special and Not Just for the Oscar Nomination
- Xiaomi Foldable Phone Teased by Co-Founder Lin Bin: Watch Video
- Black Panther Creates History, Becomes First Superhero Film to Get Best Picture Oscar Nomination
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s