TikTok Owner ByteDance Has Made Their First Smartphone And it is Called Nut Pro 3
The Bytedance smartphone runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor and has a 4,000mAh battery.
Tiktok owner Bytedance revealed its first smartphone, the Nut Pro 3 (Image Source: Gadgets 360)
Chinese conglomerate ByteDance that owns popular short video-sharing app TikTok has finally unveiled its rumoured smartphone named Nut Pro 3 under the Smartisan brand in China. The device is up on sale in China for 2,899 yuan or $412. The device, also known as Jianguo Pro 3, was developed in tandem with smartphone makers, Smartisan, and retains the same name as Smartisan's current line of devices. As we learned earlier this year, ByteDance acquired a bunch of Smartisan patents and talent. ByteDance then helped make the Jianguo Pro 3 and packed it with branded features.
Apparently, it didn't decide to change the naming scheme. The new device lets users access Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, just by swiping up on the lock screen. Meanwhile, the Nut Pro 3 smartphone runs Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 855+ chipset, and has four rear sensors, including a 48MP camera and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The smartphone has up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Sharma's One-Handed Stunner to Dismiss Mominul Haque Inspires Hilarious Memes
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- India's Young Shooters Shine With Gold and Silver Medal Shows on ISSF World Cup Finals Day 2
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right