Toshiba Filing $1 Billion Lawsuit Against Western Digital
Toshiba is claiming 120 billion yen ($1.07 billion) in damages from Western Digital.
Toshiba Says Regulatory Approval Pending But Aims For Chip Sale Soon (photo for representation)
Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it is filing a lawsuit against joint venture partner Western Digital Corp.
Toshiba is claiming 120 billion yen ($1.07 billion) in damages, saying in a statement that Western Digital is interfering with the sale of its memory chip division.
Toshiba also said it has decided to shut out Western Digital employees based outside the Yokkaichi chip plant from accessing information relating to the two companies' joint venture.
Watch Video: Motorola Moto Z2 Play Review | Are Mods Good?
Also read: Top 5 Controversies Surrounding OnePlus 5
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Pads Up By Taking Oath as Lok Sabha MP
- Elon Musk Tweets That He 'Deleted Twitter Account', is Now 'Daddy DotCom'
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- NASA Just Found Stark Trek's 'Starfleet' Insignia On Surface of Mars
- Mumbai's 'Dabbawalas' Get New Comic Book Based On Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s