Truecaller Introduces Call Recording Feature
Users without a "Premium" subscription can get a free 14-day trial of this feature.
Truecaller Crosses 100 Million Daily Users Mark in India (Photo for representation. Image: Truecaller)
Popular communication app Truecaller on Monday introduced a new "Call Recording" feature for its Android users globally. This is another step towards upgrading "Premium" offerings aimed at making communication safe and efficient by helping users report harassment related or fraudulent calls, the company said in a statement.
When a "Premium" user dials or receives a call, they can toggle 'ON' the recording feature from the Truecaller Caller ID screen. The recordings are then stored on the user's phone. Users without a "Premium" subscription can get a free 14-day trial of this feature, the company added. The latest feature also assists its users in keeping track of important conversations with businesses, colleagues, or friends.
Watch: Samsung Galaxy J6 Review: Competent Performer at a Price of Rs 13,990
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix Hopes a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India is The Winning Ticket
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- 'What a Crackhead': Man Caught Smuggling Half-Kilo Cocaine Under Wig at Barcelona Airport