Twitter Expands Premium Video Content in Asia Pacific
Twitter is expanding its slate of premium video content in Asia Pacific with over 50 live stream and video highlights collaborations.
Image for representation
Expanding its premium video content in Asia Pacific, Twitter on Tuesday unveiled over 50 content collaborations, bringing hundreds of hours of live stream and video highlight programming across sports, entertainment and news to the platform.
"Content is happening now at Twitter, and we have proven through the efficacy of the partnerships we have crafted, that content programming and distribution on Twitter is an essential part of any media company's audience engagement and content monetisation strategies," Kay Madati, Global Vice President of Content Partnerships, Twitter, said in a statement.
"Asia Pacific is accelerating growth for Twitter. We seek to drive forward with more live stream and premium video content partnerships in the region," Madati added. With the announcement, the micro-blogging site would expand the premium video content on the platform to advertisers in Asia Pacific and build on extensions of existing global and regional content deals.
Recommended For You
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s