Twitter Names ex-Goldman Sachs Banker as New CFO
As Twitter is trying to renew interest in its service, it has named former Goldman Sachs investment banker Ned Segal as its new chief financial officer.
(Representative Image: Reuters)
Twitter has named former Goldman Sachs investment banker Ned Segal as its new chief financial officer who will take over Anthony Noto who was doubling as the company's chief operating officer and CFO.
According to a report in CNET on Tuesday, the move comes as the micro-blogging site is trying to renew interest in its service. "Segal brings a principled, engaging and rigorous approach to the CFO role, with a track record of driving profitable growth," the report quoted Jack Dorsey, CEO Twitter, as saying.
Segal had been working at Goldman Sachs for nearly 17 years before serving as CFO for patent-risk management company RPX and senior vice president of finance at Intuit.
Since November, Twitter had been looking for a CFO, when Adam Bain quit in November and Noto was promoted to COO from CFO.
Watch Video: Motorola Moto Z2 Play Review | Are Mods Good?
Recommended For You
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s