Twitter May Bring 'Night Mode' to Desktops
This mode gives a dark user interface (UI) to the desktop website, making late-night tweeting easier on the eyes.
Twitter Users Call Out Participants of White Supremacist Rally in Virginia (photo for representation, image: News18)
After rolling out 'Night Mode' feature for smartphones earlier this year, Micro-blogging platform Twitter may soon bring it to desktops. The 'Night Mode' has been seen on the desktop in select users' accounts, 9To5Google reported on Wednesday.
This mode gives a dark user interface (UI) to the desktop website, making late-night tweeting easier on the eyes. The feature can be accessed by clicking on the profile photo and then the 'Night Mode' tab at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
However, there has been no formal announcement by the company so far. According to the report, the feature may soon be rolled out to all users after testing.
Watch Video: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Is Big Always Better
Recommended For You
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel
- India vs West Indies 2019: Gavaskar 'Astonished' by Ashwin Exclusion
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s