Twitter Now Lets You Find Your Popular Conversations
Twitter has added a "reply counter" and a "conversation ranking" to its mobile app.
Representative image. (Image: REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/File Photo)
To make the most relevant replies appear on the top of a tweet thread, Twitter has added a "reply counter" and a "conversation ranking" to its mobile app.
The two features will not change the way users use Twitter but they will not be able to read the replies in a chronological order, ENGADGET reported.
With the "Conversation ranking" feature, those threads which the original poster replies to will appear on the top. Also, the replies from those you follow will appear on the top.
So that a user may understand the context of a conversation, this feature of Twitter will group the replies into sub-conversations based on their context.
"The new direct 'reply counter' is exactly what it sounds like the reply button under any given tweet will now show how many users have directly replied to that tweet," the report noted.
Recommended For You
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Ranbir and Deepika Again: Ex-Flames Walk the Ramp For Mijwan Fashion Show
- No Williams Sisters, No Problem as USA Target Fed Cup Final Return
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home
- 2018 Suzuki Ertiga Unveiled, Gets New Styling – Watch Video