Twitter to Let Users Make Tweet Threads More Easily
With the new feature, users who create threads — stitching tweets together to tell a longer story — need no longer reply to previous tweets to do so.
Twitter Being Used as Megaphone to Harass Jews: Report (Image: AFP PHOTO / JONATHAN ALCORN)
Twitter said on Tuesday it would add a pair of buttons that will allow users to more easily see and add new tweets to existing ones on the same topic. With the new feature, users who create threads — stitching tweets together to tell a longer story — need no longer reply to previous tweets to do so. It is the latest instance of the social network altering or adding a feature after reviewing feedback to keep its more than 300 million monthly active users engaged. Just last month, Twitter doubled the character limit for tweets from 140 to 280, in a major shift.
Watch: Tech and Auto Show Awards 2017
Recommended For You
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s