Uber Pilots UberPASS Across 4 Cities in India
A rider with an UberPASS gets exclusive access to product features and experience, which include highly rated drivers, discounted fares, waiver on cancellation charges, etc.
(Representative image, Image: REUTERS)
Uber today announced the launch of the UberPASS as a pilot in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. Through this feature, Uber aims to offer riders a consistent and comfortable mobility experience.
Announcing the pilot, Shailesh Sawlani, General Manager, West, Uber India said, “We are always thinking of new ways to enhance the Uber experience for our riders. UberPASS is one such product designed to offer riders using our service for their daily commute, a seamless and consistent ride experience. We are excited to launch UberPASS as a pilot for riders in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata and if our riders give us a thumbs up, we will take this to riders in other cities as well”, thus stressing upon the pilot nature of the initiative and plans to expand it further if successful.
How does it work?
· A rider with an UberPASS gets exclusive access to product features and experience, which include highly rated drivers, discounted fares, waiver on cancellation charges, etc.
· Offers for riders vary from city to city
Recommended For You
- Taron Egerton Denies Taking on Wolverine, Says 'Don’t Know if I'm Quite Grisly Enough'
- Amala Paul Reacts to Ex-Husband AL Vijay’s Marriage with R Aishwarya
- Prabhas' Saaho to Feature the Most Expensive Stunt Ever Filmed in an Indian Movie
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Rohit And Bumrah Makes It To The ICC World Cup XI
- After Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner Imitates Naomi Campbell's Vintage Bikini Runway Look