Uber Sexual Harassment Case: Board Adopts All Recommendations From Eric Holder Investigation
The recommendations will be released to Uber employees on Tuesday.
Uber. Representative image. (Image: REUTERS)
The Uber Technologies Inc board of directors has voted unanimously to adopt all recommendations from a report stemming from allegations of sexual harassment at the company and other employee concerns, a board representative said on Sunday.
The board, at a meeting on Sunday, adopted a series of recommendations from former U.S Attorney General Eric Holder following a sprawling, multi-month investigation into Uber's cultures and practices.
The recommendations will be released to Uber employees on Tuesday, the representative said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Holder's recommendations included imposing new controls on company spending, human resources and other areas where executives had wide discretion.
Also at the meeting on Sunday, board members were expected to discuss Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick temporarily stepping away from the embattled ride-hailing firm and other changes to executive leadership.
Recommended For You
- Umpire Brutally Assaulted by Players During a Club Game in New Zealand
- The Umbrella Academy Review: Netflix's New Superheroes Struggle Through a Bizarre Upbringing to Save the World
- One Killed as Bentley Driven by Ponty Chadha's Relative Crashes Into Auto, Injures Three
- Kartik Aaryan was Offered Rs 10 Crore for a Film Post Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but He Turned It Down
- HP Spectre x360 13 Review: When A Good Windows Convertible Evolves Into a True Great
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s