Vision for India: Suresh Prabhu, Amitabh Kant to Attend Hyperloop One Event in Delhi on Tuesday
US startup Hyperloop One will host discussions on “the need for transformative transportation” in the country.
US startup Hyperloop One will host discussions on “the need for transformative transportation” in the country. (Image: Reuters)
US startup Hyperloop One is hosting a media event in New Delhi on February 28, Tuesday to share its “Vision for India”. There will be discussions on “the need for transformative transportation” in the country.
For those unaware, the company is building a high-speed transportation based on the hyperloop concept, which can be simply seen as an electromagnetically levitated pod running through a low-pressure tube.
“Hyperloop One is creating a new mode of transportation that offers speeds three to four times faster than high-speed rail for 67 percent of the cost to deploy and operate. It’s electric and with its smaller footprint can fit comfortably into many existing rights of way,” said the company in the media invite for the event.
Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhu and NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant will be present at the event along with Hyperloop One Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Shervin Pishevar, and Hyperloop One Global CEO Rob Lloyd.
Stay tuned to this space for more updates.
Recommended For You
- Ex-Couple Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande's Sweet Exchange on Instagram is Unmissable
- Fashion Trends Poo Flaunted in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham are Relevant Even After 17 Years
- Meet The Manipur Startup Recreating Tea With Grandma's Secret Recipes Filled With Nostalgia
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s