Vivo confirms iQOO Pro 5G launch on August 22
Recently, Vivo introduced the iQOO Neo gaming smartphone in China, powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset and 8GB RAM.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has released an official confirmation on the Weibo microblogging website that its iQOO Pro 5G smartphone would be debuting in China on August 22, news portal GSMArena reported on Thursday. The device is expected to come powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, which was unveiled recently.
As of now, the price of the smartphone is expected to be around $650. According to rumoured specifications and leaked photos of the phone, the device would be similar to the first Vivo iQOO -- three cameras on the back, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage along with fast-charging for the 4,500 mAh battery, the report added.
The device would be Vivo's first handset that is ready for the next generation network. Recently, Vivo introduced the iQOO Neo gaming smartphone in China, powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset and 8GB RAM.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Gulzar, Poonam Dhillon Attend Khayyam's Prayer Meet; Kapil Sharma Accused of Disrespecting Women
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics