Vivo V7 Blue Colour Variant Launched For Rs 18, 990
Vivo V7 in Blue colour variant will be available both offline and online from December 20 onwards.
Vivo Launches Blue Colour Variant For The Vivo V7 at Rs 18,990 (image: Vivo)
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has launched a Blue colour variant of the recently launched Vivo V7. Priced at Rs 18, 990, the V7 in Blue colour variant will be available both offline and online from December 20 onwards. Vivo V7, as the device has been named by the manufacturer, boasts of an edge-to-edge Full-Screen display along with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Along with this, the smartphone also sports a 24-megapixel selfie camera.
In terms of specifications, Vivo V7 features 5.7-inch bezel-less display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core SoC. The smartphone carries a 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. The smartphone runs Android 7.1.2-based Funtouch OS 3.2. Connectivity options on the Vivo V7 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and FM radio.
In terms of optics, the V7+ comes with a 16-megapixel primary camera and an even better 24-megapixel selfie camera. It is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
Watch: Tech and Auto Show | Ep 24 | Honor 7X, TVS Apache RR 310, Volvo XC60 & More
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro