Vivo Y95 With Snapdragon 439 to Launch in India on Nov 25: Expected Price, Specifications And More
Vivo Y95 would be the first smartphone in India to be equipped with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-Core chipset and would cost around Rs 20,000,
Vivo Y95 With Waterdrop Notch Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications And More
Chinese handset maker Vivo is all set to launch its Y95 smartphone in India on November 25. It would be the first smartphone in India to be equipped with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-Core chipset and would cost around Rs 20,000, industry sources told IANS on Thursday.
The device with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage will come with "Halo FullView" display and run Android 8 Oreo operating system (OS). The Y95 will have a dual-camera setup at the back with one 13MP sensor and another 2MP sensor with LED flash and phase detection autofocus (PDAF).
The device is likely to house a 20MP selfie camera with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan Share Condolences After Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce