Voto Mobiles Set For India Debut
Voto Mobiles, backed by Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xunrui Communications, is set to enter the Indian smartphone market and aims at gaining 400 hundred distributors in its first three months of operation.
(Representative Image, Reuters)
Voto Mobiles, manufactured by a Chinese mobile phone manufacturing company - Xunrui Communications – today announced its foray into the Indian market. India would be the first operating market for Voto Mobiles. Xunrui manufactures smartphones for several global mobile brands and caters to their R&D and design requirement. Voto Mobiles will work on Xunrui Communication’s in-house R&D and Product Design expertise.
Voto Mobiles already has expansion plan with multi city launches across India. The company is targeting more than 400 hundred distributors in its first three months of operation. With such an expansion plan the company expects a growth of more than Rs 3000 million revenue target in first three months. Voto claims to have a robust sales strategy in place to achieve its aggressive numbers.
Don't Miss: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Is Big Always Better?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Airtel V-Fiber Offers up to 1000GB Free Data & Plans Start at Rs 799
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Jemimah Rodrigues Impresses Yorkshire Teammates With Impromptu Concert
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station
- Cristiano Ronaldo Praises Lionel Messi, Says He 'Made me a Better Player'