WATCH 'Tech and Auto Show' EP 33: MWC 2018 Special
We have covered MWC 2018 extensively and Episode 33 brings you some of the most anticipated unveilings and launches.
At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona more than 2,400 companies showcased cutting-edge products at Fira Gran Via. Smartphone majors like Nokia, Samsung, Sony, LG among others showcased their flagship smartphones along with their 2018 lineup. More than 3,500 international media and industry analysts attended the event to report on the significant industry announcements made at the Congress. Preliminary independent economic analysis indicates that the 2018 Mobile World Congress will have contributed approximately €471 million and over 13,000 part-time jobs to the local economy. We have covered MWC 2018 extensively and Episode 33 brings you some of the most anticipated unveilings and launches.
WATCH VIDEO: 'Tech and Auto Show' EP 33: MWC 2018 Special
Don't forget to tune into the show every Saturday 7:30 PM and Sunday 1:30 PM only on CNN-News18.
Recommended For You
- TRAI Directs Broadcasters as Well as Cable TV And DTH Operators on Channel Genres And Listing
- Tata 45X Premium Hatchback's Production Version Confirmed For Geneva Debut, Video Teased
- Ranveer Singh Uploads Crazy Dance Video and You'll Never Guess What Deepika Padukone Calls Him
- New Pics from Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas' 'Haldi' Ceremony are Here
- Plenty of Dots, Plenty of Sixes – The Risky Gayle Method in ODIs
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results