What You Can Get For The Price of an iPhone Xs
Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants in space grey, silver and a new gold finish starting at Rs 99,900 and Rs 109,900, respectively.
What You Can Get For The Price of an iPhone Xs . (Image: Apple Keynote)
Tim Cook unveiled three new iPhones including iPhone Xs, Xs Max and XR at an event in California. Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants in space grey, silver and a new gold finish starting at Rs 99,900 and Rs 109,900, respectively. While the MRP of iPhone XR 64GB storage is Rs 76,900, the 128GB and the 256GB cost Rs 81,900 and Rs 91,900 respectively. Just in case you are wondering how deeply these prices will affect your pockets, here is a list of things that you can do with almost the same amount of money.
Buy petrol for 21 months:
Rs 80.9/ litre Petrol in Delhi (on September 11)
Rent a house for two months:
Rs 42,000/month average rent of a 2 BHK in Delhi.
Pay for 16 vacations:
Rs 6,358 what an average Indian spends on vacation.
Eat out for 15 months:
Rs 6,500 is annual eating out expenditure of an average Indian.
Pay regular medical bills of 14 years
Rs 589/month average health expenditure per household.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lisa Haydon Gives Another Fitness Inspiration with New Pictures of Her Baby Bump
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Earns Double of Panipat in First Weekend at Box Office
- Walmart Apologises for Putting up Christmas Sweaters Featuring Santa Doing Cocaine
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack