Who's Winning The Social Media Cup?
Argentinean international Lionel Messi, French player Paul Pogba, and Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo are the three most active international soccer players on social media, according to research from Socialbakers.
The Socialbakers ranking is based on the total number of players' interactions across the three main social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Lionel Messi takes the top spot with 7.3 million interactions, ahead of Paul Pogba with 6.3 million and Cristiano Ronaldo with 3.3 million.
Top 10 high-scoring World Cup soccer players for social network interactions
1. Lionel Messi (Argentina)
2. Paul Pogba (France)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
4. Marcus Rashford (England)
5. Harry Kane (England)
6. Antoine Griezmann (France)
7. Neymar (Brazil)
8. Raphaël Varane (France)
9. Mohamed Salah (Egypt)
10. Ngolo Kanté (France)
The study was carried out June 14, 2018, by Socialbakers, using the official pages of all the soccer players participating in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Also Watch: Comio X1 Note Review | An Ambitious Effort With Hits And Misses
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- 'No Way Out': Elon Musk Thinks Earth Will Ultimately Perish When a Huge Asteroid Strikes Us
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships