Will Google Finally Adopt Dual Cameras For The Pixel 4 Phones This Year?
Till now, the Pixel phones have used a single camera relying heavily on AI.
Image render: SlashLeaks
Unlike previous Pixel phones, the next Pixel XL model might come with two cameras and a sleek design overhaul. According to a leaked picture published on SlashLeaks, a drawing showed the Pixel 4 XL with dual rear and front facing cameras and an oval hole-punch display similar to the one on Samsung Galaxy S10.
"The drawing doesn't show a fingerprint reader on the back. This omission could indicate that the next Pixel phone will have an in-screen fingerprint reader like that on the Galaxy S10," the CNET reported late on Friday. Google has not yet commented about the image.
An interesting feature on the phone's back could be the lack of a fingerprint sensor. According to the leaked image, this could either mean an under-display fingerprint sensor or one that's built into the Pixel 4's power button.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Bajaj Discover Modified into a Cafe Racer Can Challenge The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Woman Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral Records Song
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans