Xiaomi Announces Mi.com Reward Programme: All You Should Know
The third phase of the programme includes Tier privileges.
Xiaomi Announces 3 New Smartphone Plants Along With Its First PCBA Unit in India (Representative Image from Reuters).
Mi.com Reward Programme has been announced by Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi in India, which gives users a chance to win Mi Tokens on the purchase of company’s product from their portal Mi.com.
Also, the reward programme allows registered mi.com users to get benefits on their next transaction. The
Xiaomi will conduct the programme in three phases; users already registered with Mi.com will have to log in using their Mi credentials to get the welcome reward. Others will need to register.
In Xiaomi’s first phase of the reward programme users can earn Mi Tokens depending on transaction amount. “Mi Fans also stand a chance to earn Mi Tokens during special campaigns or convert them into coupons or F Codes,” said Xiaomi’s press statement.
The second phase of the programme, which begins first week of August, will be referral-based. During that users will have to invite their friends to become Mi.com users to earn Mi Tokens.
The third phase of the programme includes Tier privileges. Depending on the purchases that they’ve made, users will be divided into different tiers. Each tier will get special privileges which includes express delivery, early access to sales, and more.
Recommended For You
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?