Xiaomi Mi 6 First Look With Video: Dual Rear Camera, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 And More
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered by a 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered by a 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB of RAM. (Image: Debashis Sarkar/News18.com)
The next flagship Xiaomi Mi 6 has been just launched in China for a starting price of RMB 2,499 which roughly translates to Rs 23,236. While there is no official confirmation from Xiaomi about the launch of the Mi 6 in India, the device is expected to be launched for a price of around Rs 25,000.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered by a 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB of RAM. As per Xiaomi, the Snapdragon 835 chipset has been developed on the 10nm process and hence consumes up to 25 per cent less power than its previous generation chipsets.
Video: Xiaomi Mi 6 first look
The phone comes in two storage options-- 64GB and 128GB. The 128GB variant is priced at RMB 2,999 in China or around Rs 30,000.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 sports a fingerprint scanner on the front bottom bezel, similar to one the seen in the OnePlus 3 phones. It offers a dual lens camera at the back: 12MP + 12 MP (27mm, f/1.8, OIS 4-axis & 52mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus along with dual tone Flash. There is an 8MP front camera for selfies.
This is a metal body smartphone with four-sided curved glass design and features a 5.15-inch Full HD display. The Xiaomi Mi 6 doesn’t come with the regular 3.5mm headphone jack. Xiaomi has introduced the Mi 6 in Ceramic Black, Black, Blue and White colour options in China.
Check out the images:
Recommended For You
- River Plate Edge Out Boca Juniors After Extra Time to Win Copa Libertadores in Madrid
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Pre-Wedding Festivities: SRK-Gauri, Aish-Abhishek Shake a Leg
- Bigg Boss 12 Evicted Contestant Jasleen Matharu Calls Her Affair With Anup Jalota a 'Stupid Prank'
- Nick Jonas' Mother Welcomes Priyanka Chopra to the Family With a Beautiful Post, See Here
- Koffee With Karan: KJO's 2.4 Lakh Coat, Badshah-Diljit's Branded Outfit Will Make Your Wallets Cry