Xiaomi Mi 6 Mercury Silver 'Limited Edition' to Come Soon
Xiaomi Mi 6 Mercury SIlver limited edition is soon to be launched by the Chinese smartphone maker. With a 3D glass design, the Mercury SIlver edition will cost an additional 1000 Yuan to the existing Mi 6 line-up.
Xiaomi Mi 6 - Mercury Silver Limited Edition is ready to be launched.
Xiaomi is poised to launch the Mercury Silver limited edition of the Xiaomi Mi 6 in China. The limited edition will, however, be around 1000 Yuan (~ Rs 9,500) costlier than the other variants of the Xiaomi Mi 6. The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD (1080p) display and is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 SoC. It houses a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The MI 6 runs the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI version 8 on top.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 boasts a dual camera setup, with two 12-megapixel sensors at the back. One of these is a wide-angle lens with OIS while the other is a telephoto lens. In the front, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The Mi 6 is backed by a 3350 mAh battery.
The Xiaomi MI 6 gained attention given to its 3D glass design which practically gives a see-through feeling while using the smartphone. It is not yet confirmed as and when the Xiaomi MI 6 will be coming to India.
Don't Miss: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Is Big Always Better?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right