Xiaomi Mi6 to Have 30 Megapixel Camera?
Xiaomi Mi6 shows a retail box of the device with a full spec sheet and it is said to sport a 30-megapixel camera.
(Representative Image: Xiaomi)
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 is likely to be unveiled later this month and according to a new leak, the primary camera in the smartphone could be a 30MP one.
The latest leak pertaining to Xiaomi Mi6 shows a retail box of the device with a full spec sheet and it is said to sport a 30-megapixel camera. While a 30MP camera sounds like a hefty one. Smartphone makers like Sony have used 24.8MP sensor on their Xperia Z5 lineup.
There is a possibility that the Mi6 will come with a dual camera setup at the rear with 2X15MP sensors.
Mi6 could also sport a 4,000mAh battery for the 5.15-inch device. It is expected to have a Snapdragon 835 SoC inside.
The pictured box also states that this particular unit comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and there could be a 4GB variant as well.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priest from Hyderabad's 'Visa Temple' is Demanding Citizenship for the Deity Under CAA
- Bigg Boss 13: Post Eviction, Shefali Jariwala is All Praise for Sidharth, Calls Asim 'Ungrateful'
- Jadeja Takes a Cheeky Dig at Sanjay Manjrekar After His 'Player of the Match' Tweet
- TikTok Star Puts on Modi Mask While Walking Next to Arvind Kejriwal in Rally and We're Very Confused
- There is a Mysterious Structure in Antarctica And Some Think It’s a Massive Building