Xiaomi Mi6 to Launch in April; Might Have a 30 Megapixel Camera
Xiaomi Mi6 is launching in April and the news was confirmed by Xiaomi CEO - Lei Ju, during a live stream.
Mi6 - the successor to Mi5 will be launching today, Xiaomi announced on its official Weibo account. (Representative image: Xiaomi Mi 5c)
Xiaomi Mi6 is launching in April and the news was confirmed by Xiaomi CEO - Lei Ju, during a live stream. Ju, however, did not reveal the launch date, but if previous reports are to considered, Xiaomi could make the announcement on either April 11 or April 18.
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 is likely to sport a 30 megapixel primary camera, according to a new leak.
A leak pertaining to Xiaomi Mi6 showed a retail box of the device with a full spec sheet and it is said to sport a 30-megapixel camera. While a 30MP camera sounds like a hefty one, smartphone makers like Sony have used 24.8MP sensor on their Xperia Z5 lineup.
There is also a possibility that the Mi6 will come with a dual camera setup at the rear with 2X15MP sensors.
Xiaomi is expected to announce the Mi6 Plus with 5.7” screen alongside the 5.15”-screened flagship.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 121 Written Updates: Asim Proposes Marriage to Himanshi, She Asks Him to Slow Down
- Apple Sets a New Revenue Record as iPhones And AirPods Set Sales Charts on Fire
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- PUBG Mobile: Best Weapons to Choose and Full List of Weapon Stats
- Too Low, Mountain Ahead: Flying Into Fog, Kobe Bryant’s Pilot Had a Decision to Make