Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
Bhavana Suryakiran sustained minor burn injuries on his thigh as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone he was carrying in his trouser pocket caught fire in Andhra Pradesh.
Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire, User Injured in Andhra Pradesh: Reports (photo for representation, image: News18)
A Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 phone suddenly caught fire, injuring its user in Andhra Pradesh. Bhavana Suryakiran sustained minor burn injuries on his thigh as the phone he was carrying in his trouser pocket caught fire. The incident occurred in Ravulapalem town in East Godavari district on August 14.
Suryakiran, a small trader, was riding his motorbike when the phone caught fire. He told a Telugu television channel that by the time he stopped the motorcycle, pulled out and threw away the handset, he had sustained the burn injury.
He claimed that he purchased the phone around 20 days ago. He said he would approach the court to claim compensation.
Watch: Tech And Auto Show – Episode 8
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Recalls Romancing Many Girls at Railway Stations
- Bajaj Discover Modified into a Cafe Racer Can Challenge The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of the Highest-paid Actresses Second Year in a Row
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra