Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Went On Sale Today: Did You Get One?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is all set to go on sale today at 12 pm. The phone was launched in Indian in January at starting price of Rs 9,999.
Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire, User Injured in Andhra Pradesh: Reports (photo for representation, image: News18)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 went on sale today at 12 pm. The phone was launched in India in January at starting price of Rs 9,999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in three variants – the 2GB RAM/32GB ROM variant priced at Rs 9,999, the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant priced at Rs 10,999 and the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant priced at Rs 12,999.
The phone is available in 4 colours – Matte Black, Gold, Grey and Silver.
The device has a 5.5 inch display and runs MIUI 8 which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports a 13-megapixel, f/2.0 77-degree wide angle camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and dual-tone flash. For selfies, the device comes with a 5-megapixel, f/2.0 fixed focus camera.
The phone comes with a non-removable 4100 mAh battery with fast charging support for long lasting performance.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday's First Looks From Pati Patni Aur Woh Revealed
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing