Xiaomi to Launch Xiaomi Mi 6 on April 16: Expected Price, Specs And More
Recent reports reveal that Xiaomi Mi 6 is set to enter the market next month on April 16.
Xiaomi Mi 5. Representative Image. (Image: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Xiaomi is soon to launch its much-anticipated flagship smartphone for 2017, Xiaomi Mi 6. The MWC event did not see any information about its release from Xiaomi. Now recent reports reveal that the phone is set to enter the market next month on April 16.
As per the same report, the phone is set to come with a 5.2-inch LCD display along with a 2.5D curved glass.
Just like Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Xiaomi Mi 6 will also sport a 19-megapixel rear camera with the capability to record slow motion videos at 720p.
As an addition to the regular release, Xiaomi is expected to launch a ceramic body for the variant too, like it did for Mi 2.
The smartphone is expected to be powered by an underclocked Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with a 4,000 mAh battery.
Also, it may run on Android Nougat with Xiaomi’s in-house user Interface - MiUI.
Xiaomi Mi 6 will be available in 3 different variants – a 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory variant, a mid-range variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The top-end variant will come with a 6GB RAM and 128GN internal storage, housed in a ceramic body.
The smartphone is expected to be launched in between a price range of Rs 20,000 to 25,000.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: AR Rahman Creates India's Marvel Anthem
- Kesari Weekend Collection: Akshay Kumar's War Drama Banks Close to 80 Cr at Box Office
- Radha Ravi Slammed For Misogynistic Remarks Against Nayanthara, Tamil Film Fraternity Boycotts the Actor
- PM Narendra Modi’s Picture on Air India Boarding Pass Under Criticism on Social Media
- Sara Ali Khan Playfully Screams Kartik Aaryan's Name and the Actor Can't Stop Blushing
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s