Xiaomi Will Launch The Mi Mix 4 Later This Year And Its Specs Will Include a 64-Megapixel Camera
The smartphone could possibly offer an AMOLED 2K HDR10+ display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
After launching Mi MIX 3 5G at MWC 2019, Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi is now gearing up to launch another smartphone in the same series - Mi MIX 4 - with 64MP sensor, later this year, said Wang Teng Thomas, Product Director at Xiaomi. In a Weibo post, Thomas confirmed that Mi MIX 4 will have a camera that will be "better than" the 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor.
The device is also claimed to have a DxOMark score of 115 points. The smartphone could possibly offer an AMOLED 2K HDR10+ display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Previous leaks also suggested that the fourth generation Mi MIX smartphone will sport IP68 certification for dust- and water-resistance.
Earlier, Realme Mobiles had confirmed that it is working on a new smartphone that would be equipped with a 64MP camera sensor. Realme CEO Madhav Sheth had also tweeted a photo taken from the 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, and said that the phone that will integrate the 64MP camera sensor will be launched first in India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Reacted to Her and Ranbir Kapoor's Fake Viral Wedding Card
- Dabangg 3: Salman Khan Introduces Saiee Manjrekar with A Quirky Caption
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Here's All About Indian Army Sourced Nissan Jonga SUV Bought by MS Dhoni