YouTube Has Added a Stories Feature That Only Popular Creators Can Use: Watch Video
Just like Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook, YouTube, too, is rolling out a Stories feature to users -- but only if you have at least 10,000 subscribers.
YouTube Has Added a Stories Feature That Only Popular Creators Can Use
YouTube began rolling out a mobile platform feature reminiscent of the highly-trendy Snapchat Stories -- a feature that basically all the most popular social media platforms have created their own version of. The YouTube rendition, however, which was first announced back in 2017, is not available for everybody. Only if you have 10,000 subscribers or more will you be able to utilize this extra which appears to be designed for channel promotion and community engagement.
Each story stays up for just seven days, the span during which viewers can comment, ask questions, and give a thumbs up or thumbs down, and appears to both subscribers and non-subscribers. The story poster, though, can only respond with either an image or a video.
To make a story, eligible creators now have the option to "Create Story" by tapping on the video camera icon within the mobile application.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Mark The Calendar, Here is When Your iPhone, Watch, iPad and MacBook Get Updated
- Salman Khan Promises 'Mad Manoranjan' with Bigg Boss 13 Promo, Announces Launch Date
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser