YouTube Removes Defamatory Video Against Baba Ramdev
YouTube confirmed that the video which contained defamatory statements against Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd has been taken down.
Google-owned video sharing platform YouTube has removed a video containing defamatory allegations against yoga guru Baba Ramdev from its platform after being directed by the Delhi High Court.
YouTube confirmed to IANS that the video which contained defamatory statements against Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd has been taken down. Ramdev had alleged that a video uploaded by an unknown person contained several defamatory, disparaging and threatening statements against him and Patanjali.
The Delhi High Court had asked Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to forthwith remove, block or disable links to the video. Since the video was removed from YouTube, it cannot run on Facebook because it came from a third party onto the social media giant.
Recommended For You
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- MCU Phase 4 Films Unveiled, Priyanka Chopra Draws Criticism After Pics of Her Smoking Go Viral
- Carey Hopes Steve Waugh’s Presence Helps Transition to Red-ball Cricket
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8