ZTE Small Fresh 5 With Dual Camera Launched: All You Should Know
The ZTE Small Fresh 5 is expected to come in two RAM and storage variants.
In this file photo, the logo of China's ZTE Corp is seen on a building. (Photo: Reuters)
ZTE has unveiled the Small Fresh 5 smartphone in China. This is a successor to the Small Fresh 4 that was launched last year.
This smartphone from ZTE joins the bandwagon of dual camera phones. Small Freash 5 comes with a dual rear camera, with a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. ZTE Small fresh 5 also has a 5-megapixel camera at the front.
The smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display. It is powered by a quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset.
The ZTE Small Fresh 5 is expected to come in two RAM and storage variants: One with 3GB RAM/16GB internal storage and 4GB RAM/ 32GB ROM variant. The storage will be further expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
The Small Fresh 5 features a 2500mAh battery. It runs MiFavor UI based on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. The fingerprint sensor is located at the rear.
The phone will be available in Gold, Blue, Green and Black colours.
Other connectivity options on the Small Fresh 5 include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and GPS + GLONASS.
WATCH VIDEO: OnePlus 3 review
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it