15 Dead, 24 Wounded in two Road Accidents in Pakistan
At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
Representative Image/ AP Photo
Lahore: At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
A car-van collision on Grand Trunk Road in Sohawa near Jhelum killed at least 11 people while injuring four others
who were shifted to a local hospital. The incident occurred after the car's tyre burst and it crashed into the van, The Express Tribune reported.
In another incident, four people were killed and 20 others wounded after an 'over speeding' bus collided with a
trailer near Yousuf Wala near Sahiwal.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while expressing grief over the loss of precious lives ordered an inquiry into
He condoled the deaths of those killed and expressed his sympathies with the relatives of the victims.
Recommended For You
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Now Available on Jio Network
- How a Photographer Captured 'Unequal Scenes' in Mumbai With a Map and a Drone
- #90sMoviesIn2018: 1997 Mega-Hit 'Ishq' is Nothing But a Classist Cringe-Fest
- Manto Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui will Haunt You With His Career-Best Performance