15 Dead, 24 Wounded in two Road Accidents in Pakistan
At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
Representative Image/ AP Photo
Lahore: At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
A car-van collision on Grand Trunk Road in Sohawa near Jhelum killed at least 11 people while injuring four others
who were shifted to a local hospital. The incident occurred after the car's tyre burst and it crashed into the van, The Express Tribune reported.
In another incident, four people were killed and 20 others wounded after an 'over speeding' bus collided with a
trailer near Yousuf Wala near Sahiwal.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while expressing grief over the loss of precious lives ordered an inquiry into
He condoled the deaths of those killed and expressed his sympathies with the relatives of the victims.
Recommended For You
- ISL Final, Bengaluru FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Mailson Brace Helps Chennaiyin Lift the Title
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21
- Rising India: Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Irani Cup: Rajneesh Gurbani Puts Vidarbha on Brink of Win After Record 800/7
- Karan Johar Says He Uses To Be Called A 'Pansy' In School