15 Dead, 24 Wounded in two Road Accidents in Pakistan
At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
Representative Image/ AP Photo
Lahore: At least 15 people were killed and 24 others injured on Sunday in two separate road accidents in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said.
A car-van collision on Grand Trunk Road in Sohawa near Jhelum killed at least 11 people while injuring four others
who were shifted to a local hospital. The incident occurred after the car's tyre burst and it crashed into the van, The Express Tribune reported.
In another incident, four people were killed and 20 others wounded after an 'over speeding' bus collided with a
trailer near Yousuf Wala near Sahiwal.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while expressing grief over the loss of precious lives ordered an inquiry into
He condoled the deaths of those killed and expressed his sympathies with the relatives of the victims.
Recommended For You
- NASA Offers Help to 'Avengers' Fans After their Plea to Rescue Tony Stark From Space
- Top 5 Android Phones Under Rs 20,000 to Play PUBG: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, Poco F1 And More
- In Pics: Proud Mommy Kareena Cheers On As Taimur Wins First Medal at His School's Sports Day
- Christmas 2018: Downton Abbey Dinners are Now a Gifting Option
- River Plate Edge Out Boca Juniors After Extra Time to Win Copa Libertadores in Madrid