22 Students of Religious Seminary Injured After Their Vehicle Turns Turtle in Pakistan
The students aged 9 to 16 years were going to a picnic when their tractor trolley turned turtle injuring 22 students, according to a doctor treating them at hospital.
Peshawar: Twenty-two students of a religious seminary in Pakistan's northwestern tribal region were injured when the tractor trailer they were travelling aboard overturned, officials said Sunday.
The incident happened in Kot village on the outskirts of Dargai tribal district.
"The students aged 9 to 16 years were going to a picnic when their tractor trolley turned turtle injuring 22 students," said Inayat-ur-Rehman, a doctor at the hospital where the students were
He blamed driver negligence for the accident.
Local police confirmed the accident.
Pakistan has one of the world's worst records for fatal traffic accidents, blamed on reckless driving, poor roads and badly maintained vehicles.
Recommended For You
- Pro Kabaddi 2019 LIVE Score, U Mumba vs Haryana Steelers in Chennai: Haryana Lead 16-8 at Half Time
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?
- Suhana Khan's Brother Aryan Parties with Ananya Panday and Friends, See Pics
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket