28-year-old British Rapper Killed in Car Crash Enroute to Concert
The 28-year-old rapper called Cadet, whose real name is Blaine Johnson, was being driven to a gig at Keele University in Staffordshire.
British rapper Blaine Johnson also called as Cadet died in a car crash. (Image: Twitter)
London: A British rapper was killed in a car crash while he was en route to a concert, police said.
The 28-year-old rapper called Cadet, whose real name is Blaine Johnson, was being driven to a gig at Keele University in Staffordshire on Saturday.
A statement on Cadet's Instagram page, said, "We the family of Blaine Cameron Johnson known as Cadet (Underrated Legend) would like to share the sad news that during the early hours of February 9 he passed away as a passenger in a taxi, en route to a performance.
"Right now we the family appreciate your patience and will share with you any information as and when we can. Thanks for your support in advance." Staffordshire Police said the rapper died at the scene following a collision between the taxi and a van.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Gulzar, Poonam Dhillon Attend Khayyam's Prayer Meet; Kapil Sharma Accused of Disrespecting Women
- Moon is Glowing Brighter than Sun in NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Images
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?