3 Killed and 7 Injured in New Orleans Shooting, Says Police
The injured victims have been taken to a hospital, though their conditions were not immediately known.
Investigators work the scene of a shooting in New Orleans Saturday (AP)
New Orleans: Three people were killed and at least seven others were injured in a mass shooting in New Orleans late Saturday night, officials said.
Police said two gunman shot indiscriminately into a crowd at about 10:30 p.m. local time, about three miles from the city's famed French quarter.
Three of the wounded were pronounced dead at the scene and seven others were taken to local hospitals. The conditions of the wounded were not immediately available.
"There is no place in New Orleans for this kind of violence," New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell said on her official Twitter page.
"I speak for everyone in our city when I say we are disgusted and infuriated, and we have had more than enough," she wrote.
No other information from the police on either the gunmen or the incident was immediately available.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana