5 Killed, 10 Injured After 2 Explosions Target Bus Carrying Govt Employees in Kabul
The bus was carrying employees of the Ministry of Mines. Kabul police spokesman said the explosion was caused by a magnetic explosive device attached to the vehicle.
A wounded woman receives treatment at a hospital after a blast in Kabul, Afghanistan July 25, 2019. REUTERS/Omar Sobhani
Kabul: Afghan police say a suicide bomber blew himself up on Thursday in front of a bus carrying Ministry of Mines employees, killing five and wounded 10 people.
Interior Ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimi said all the victims were government workers. Kabul police spokesman Ferdous Faramarz said the explosion was caused by a magnetic explosive device attached to the vehicle.
Meanwhile, a second explosion took place in eastern Kabul on Thursday morning, but there were no immediate reports on possible casualties.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce