5 Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Blast near LoC in Chamb Sector
The Pakistan Army claimed that the incident was 'an evidence of state sponsored terrorism.'
Image for representation
Islamabad: At least five Pakistan soldiers were killed on Wednesday in an explosion near the Line of Control (LoC), the Army said.
The nature of incident that occurred in Chamb sector was being investigated, it said in a brief statement.
One soldier was injured in the blast.
The army claimed that the incident was "an evidence of state sponsored terrorism."
Those killed were identified as Subedar Muhammad Sadiq, Sepoy Muhammamd Tayyab, Naik Sher Zaman, Sepoy Zohaib and Sepoy Ghulam Qasim.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Here's Why Aishwarya Rai is a Good Choice for the Hindi Version of Maleficent 2
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution