'5-year-old Schwarzenegger': Boy Breaks Six World Records With 3,202 Consecutive Press-ups
Rakhim Kurayev, a kindergarten student, won a brand new Mercedes and a trip to a toy shop for his impressive feat.
Rakhim Kurayev was awarded a Mercedes for his feat. (Instagram photo)
A 5-year-old boy from Chechen Republic has broken six world records after a marathon session of 3,202 consecutive press-ups. Rakhim Kurayev did 1,000 press-ups in just 40 minutes 57 seconds and 2,000 press-ups in 1 hour 30 minutes to propel himself into the record books.
The kindergarten student, who performed a total of 3,202 consecutive press-ups, won a Mercedes and a trip to a toy shop for his impressive feat.
Rakhim Kurayev flexes his muscles in this Instagram photo.
An earlier attempt when Rakhim had reportedly managed 4,105 non-stop press-ups in 2 hours 25 minutes was not counted, because of problems with video footage of the achievement, wrote Daily Mail.
Rakhim — who has been dubbed as a 'five-year-old Schwarzenegger' — was awarded a Mercedes earlier as well by a close lieutenant of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year