70-year-old Man Dies After Being Hit by Brick in Hong Kong Protest Clashes, Says Hospital
A spokesperson for Hong Kong's Prince of Wales hospital said in a statement that the patient's situation continuously deteriorated. He passed away late on Thursday.
Anti-government protesters gather at the Central District in Hong Kong, China. (Image : Reuters)
Hong Kong: A 70-year-old Hong Kong man has died after he was hit by a brick during clashes between pro- and anti-government protesters, a hospital said Friday, the second person to die in a week of worsening violence.
"The patient's situation continuously deteriorated. He passed away" late on Thursday, a spokesperson for Hong Kong's Prince of Wales hospital said in a statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- U2 Mumbai Concert: Ranveer-Deepika Wear Fanny Packs, Sachin Tendulkar Attends
- Garam Hava Actress Gita Siddharth Kak Passes Away in Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- Not Jewellery or Recipe, this Michigan Family’s Heirloom is a 141-year-old Fruitcake