Armed Man Holds Staff Hostage at Istanbul Hospital
Turkish media reports say an armed man is holding a number of doctors and other staff hostage at a hospital in Istanbul.
Istanbul: Turkish media reports say an armed man is holding a number of doctors and other staff hostage at a hospital in Istanbul.
The Hurriyet newspaper says Wednesday the gunman is believed to be a patient at the psychiatric unit of Istanbul's Cerrahpasa hospital. It says police have been dispatched to the scene.
More details are awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More