Two Missing, 38 Injured After Blast at Central Russia Explosives Plant
Representatives of Kristall factory told the press that five people were working in the plant at the time of the explosion and that they were safely evacuated.
Image for representation (Image: AP)
Moscow: The number of people injured at a blast in an explosives plant in central Russia on Saturday has risen to 38, local emergency services said, quoted by Russian agencies.
The blast took place at the "Kristall" factory in Dzerzhinsk about 400 kilometres east of Moscow.
Earlier reports said 19 people were injured and two were missing.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India
- Adorable Video Shows Man Dancing with Stray Dog in the Middle of the Night
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work