Two Missing, 38 Injured After Blast at Central Russia Explosives Plant
Representatives of Kristall factory told the press that five people were working in the plant at the time of the explosion and that they were safely evacuated.
Image for representation (Image: AP)
Moscow: The number of people injured at a blast in an explosives plant in central Russia on Saturday has risen to 38, local emergency services said, quoted by Russian agencies.
The blast took place at the "Kristall" factory in Dzerzhinsk about 400 kilometres east of Moscow.
Earlier reports said 19 people were injured and two were missing.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Game of Thrones Star Sophie Turner to Play Boy George in His Biopic?
- Elon Musk Tweets That He 'Deleted Twitter Account', is Now 'Daddy DotCom'
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s